Being grateful for what you have is an underrated way to improve happiness. From Marie Kondo who is expresses gratitude for every dollar in her bank account to bloggers abound the internet gratitude is a big help. One of the things that I have been grateful for since starting out blogging is the support and kindness of other bloggers in the community. I never anticipated how supportive total strangers could be. To give thanks, on Fridays I will be posting links to other blog posts around the Internet that I have enjoyed and hope that you will too. In addition, I’ll also be posting a small gratitude list of things that I loved this this week or things that I am grateful for. P
Please join me in the comments! We should all share the gratitude in our lives. Or at least start practicing gratitude.
Posts for Practicing Gratitude:
- Adjusting To Adulthood has a lovely post about 15 ways gratitude improves lives.
- The Gratefulist also gets into the benefits of gratitude.
- Over at Living and Life Designed you can read up on more ways gratitude will change your life.
- If you’re feeling stuck for things that you can be grateful for, check out this post at Good Things Realized for some prompts.
- Expressing gratitude can be a bit of a habit. Simplicity Relished writes about building daily gratitude practices.
*This may contain affiliate links. For more on what that means click here.
My Gratitude List:
- Supportive co-workers
- My planner- I’m currently obsessing over my Filofax 2016 Personal Organizer (C025305-16)
- All of the opportunities out there waiting for us twenty-somethings